Motion 5.4.6 Final Full Version for Mac
If you are going to buy up from 5+ products through our website you can ask for 20% OFF Coupon code.
Motion 5 Details & Requirements: OS: macOS 10.14.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), Metal-capable graphics card, 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing, 4.7GB of available disk space (3.5GB app, 1.2GB supplemental content). Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Video output to VR headset requires Mac computer with discrete graphics running macOS Mojave. 27-inch iMac with Radeon Pro 580 graphics or better recommended. Compatibility: macOS 10.14.6 or later, 64-bit processor
To get more Discount 10% OFF for every product.
Use this Coupon code: FAD10OFF
Special Price Discount Limited-Time Offers!
Motion 5.4.6 Full Version for Mac – Professional animation editor
Motion 5 Designed for video editors, Motion is a powerful motion graphics tool that makes it easy to create cinematic 2D and 3D titles, fluid transitions, and realistic effects in real time.
Motion 5.4.6 New Features
2D and 3D Titles
- Import 360° media and design 360° titles, generators, and effects
- Build 3D titles from scratch, design them with easy-to-use templates, or instantly convert any existing 2D title to 3D
- Easily create beautiful titles that you can animate using more than 100 drag-and-drop behaviors and intuitive text animation tools
- Choose from a large collection of text styles to create stunning designs in one click
- Customize 3D titles to create endless looks with over 90 Apple-designed 3D materials including various metal, wood, and stone surfaces
- Vector-based characters scale, skew, and rotate with pristine sharpness, while the modern engine in Motion lets you design in real-time
Motion Graphics for Final Cut Pro
- Save any title, effect, transition or generator and access it directly in Final Cut Pro
- Customize Final Cut Pro titles, effects, and transitions by opening them in Motion
- Create Smart Motion Templates with any combination of single parameters and rigs, which let you control a group of parameters with a simple slider, pop-up menu, or checkbox in Final Cut Pro
- Save any 360° motion graphic and access it immediately from the effects browser in Final Cut Pro
- Choose from more than 230 behaviors for natural-looking motion without keyframes
- Track a moving object in a video clip with the point tracking and match move feature
- Create an accurate chroma key in a single step with the Keying filter
- Use SmoothCam to eliminate camera jitters and image stabilization to smooth bumpy shots
- Create your own paintbrushes and 3D strokes or use one of 140 brush presets
- Design your own particle emitters or choose from 200 presets for real-world effects such as smoke and sparkles
- Choose a circle or rectangle mask or use the bezier and freehand mask tools to quickly draw and adjust control points for rotoscoping
- Use the intuitive keyframe tools in Motion for precise control of the timing and position in your animation
- Apply 360° effects including blurs, glows, and more
- Harness a thriving ecosystem of third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces for tasks like advanced tracking, advanced color correction, and more
- Transition from 2D to 3D space by adding cameras
- Create 3D scenes within a 360° project for ultra-realistic 360° environments
- Set up realistic shadows that animate dynamically with the movement of cameras and lights
- Track objects or groups of objects with drag-and-drop ease by applying the Camera Framing behavior
- Selectively define focus as an object moves in 3D space
- Turn any shape, video plane, or paint stroke into a reflective surface in 3D space
Breakthrough Speed, Quality, and Output
- Import wide color images, view them on supported Mac computers, and then export in standard Rec. 709 or wide Rec. 2020 color space
- Export standard or 360° projects to Apple devices and publish directly to YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo
- Deliver ProRes 4444 video for uncompressed quality at reduced file sizes
- Send to Compressor to access advanced options for custom encoding like HEVC
What’s New in Motion 5.4.6 Full Version for Mac?
3D object support
- Add 3D objects as elements in Title, Generator, Effect and Transition templates
- Animate a 3D object’s position, rotation, and scale using keyframes
- Use behaviors to easily add realistic and complex animations to 3D objects
- Use 3D objects with tools like replicators, emitters, lights or cameras
- Use a collection of 60 premade 3D objects in the Motion library
- Import USDZ objects from third-party websites and developers
- Adjust 3D object environment lighting in the project inspector
- Create a solid or gradient color outline around the edge of an object or clip based on its alpha channel
- Use the filter’s gradient tools to create multiple colored strokes
- Animate the stroke’s offset or apply multiple stroke filters to the same object to create stunning effects
Details & Requirements:
- OS: macOS 10.14.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), Metal-capable graphics card, 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing, 4.7GB of available disk space (3.5GB app, 1.2GB supplemental content).
- Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Video output to VR headset requires Mac computer with discrete graphics running macOS Mojave. 27-inch iMac with Radeon Pro 580 graphics or better recommended.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14.6 or later, 64-bit processor