Sony Sound Forge Pro 3 Final for Mac
If you are going to buy up from 5+ products through our website you can ask for 20% OFF Coupon code.
Sony Sound Forge Pro 3Details & Requirements : Full Version Software Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion) OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version. Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
To get more Discount 10% OFF for every product.
Use this Coupon code: FAD10OFF
Special Price Discount Limited-Time Offers!
Sony Sound Forge Pro 3 Final for Mac
Sony Sound Forge Pro 3 2020 Mac is perfect for recording, editing, processing, and rendering high-resolution, broadcast-quality audio master files. Gain fast access to easy audio recording, deep editing tools, 64-bit AU and VST plug-in compatibility with automation, and the audio hardware routing functionality that Sound Forge users expect. Sony Sound Forge mac crack is completely at home in its second generation on the Mac, and Mac App Store convenience makes Sound Forge 2 download and installation a snap.
Sony SOUND FORGE Pro Mac 3 – Full Tutorial for Beginners
Record, edit, process, and render high-resolution audio
- Record pristine audio up to 32 simultaneous channels at 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
- Configurable viewing panels allow you to toggle to any project view you need in seconds – see everything at once, or toggle the view to see only the features you want, when you want.
- Includes native processes such as fade, flip, mute, volume, normalize, and reverse. Compress your audio with Wave Hammer. Conduct time and pitch modifications with Zplane™ technology. Easily access your entire 64-bit AU and VST plug-in collection.
- Save audio files in formats including 3G2, 3GP, AAC, AIF, CAF, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, OGG, SND, W64, and WAV.
Sound Forge features an elegant, streamlined interface that can flex quickly to meet editors’ style and workflow demands.
- Editor Panels. Two discrete editor panels, each with their own overview bars, file tabs, and transport controls; drag selections or whole files between them for editing.
- Media Browser. Find and audition files, keep track of open files, and more.
- Meters. Choose from a variety of calibrated ranges and display options. Simultaneously view VU and peak program meters.
- Plug-in Chooser. A dedicated panel for AU and VST plug-in processing; access your plug-ins, apply and save presets, and sort your plug-in collection here.
- Plug-in Chainer. Plug-in chains make sophisticated nondestructive signal and effects processing operations possible. Load plug-ins and change their order in the signal path while monitoring the finished sound before rendering out precisely optimized master files.
- Drop and name markers, fine tune selections, create and subdivide regions, loop region playback, and access the Regions List tool for list-based auditioning and fine tuning. Automatically create new files from existing regions in an open file.
- Event Mode editing. Divide a sound file into any number of independent sections on the timeline. Crossfade events, convert regions to events, lock event markers, region markers, and envelope points to events, and automatically ripple successive events forward in time while editing.
- Summary Information, File Properties, and Statistics tools. Easily view, edit, and apply file metadata – simply select a field and enter the information of your choice. The File Properties and Statistics tools display all the important attributes of your sound files.
- Sound Forge installs with the features you need to achieve perfect master files rendered in a wide variety of formats and resolutions, including high-resolution audio.
- Accomplish peak level normalization, or average RMS level normalization – great for matching the apparent loudness of different recordings.
- Get precise control over your audio heads and tails with five different fade types.
- Mix clipboard contents into a sound file and apply custom crossfades, adjusting both source and destination volume levels along the way.
- Use the Channel Converter to change the number of channels in an audio file, reverse the channels of a stereo file, and more.
- Wave Hammer. This exclusive audio mastering plug-in features classic compression as well as volume maximization.
- Zplane timestretch. Achieve precise, formant-preserving audio time and pitch shifting.
- Full Version Software
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
- you may also like adobe-premiere-pro-2019-full-version-for-macos/