TechSmith Snagit 2021 Final Multilingual macOS
If you are going to buy up from 5+ products through our website you can ask for 20% OFF Coupon code.
TechSmith Snagit 2021
Details & Requirements : Full Version Software Video Guide – How to setup Included Compatibility : macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit Processor : 2.4 GHz single core processor RAM : 4 GB of RAM. Hard Disk : 400 MB available space. Language : English, Deutsch, Français
To get more Discount 10% OFF for every product.
Use this Coupon code: FAD10OFF
Special Price Discount Limited-Time Offers!
TechSmith Snagit 2021 Final Multilingual macOS
Techsmith Snagit 2021 for Mac – the award-winning screen-capture software. Using SnagIt, you can select and capture anything on your screen, then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file or share it immediately by e-mail or IM. Capture and share an article, image, or Web page directly from your screen. Or, capture and share any part of any application that runs on your PC. Automatically save in one of 23 file formats, or send to the printer, to your e-mail, or to the clipboard.
Use SnagIt’s built-in editors to modify, annotate, and enhance your images and the Catalog Browser to organize your files. Increase your productivity while quickly creating professional presentations and flawless documentation. With powerful new features that allow you to edit previously placed objects, capture embedded links and add interactivity to your captures, Snagit makes it easier than ever before to capture, edit, and share anything on your screen.
Key Features of SnagIt 2021:
- Capture – if you can see it, you can snag it!
- Don’t waste time cropping your captures. Snag exactly what you need, with just a click.
- Profiles make it easy. SnagIt comes with eleven preset buttons that make screen capture a cinch! Capture a region of your screen, text from a window, the contents of a tall page that scrolls, all the images on a Web page, you get the idea.
- Custom suits you. Don’t feel limited by the eleven profiles—create your own combinations for nearly unlimited capture possibilites. What’s that? You want to set up a keystroke that captures a menu along with the mouse pointer…adds a drop shadow…and sends the image directly to your ***** dot com blog? Sure, no problem!
Edit – the right tools, right now!
- You don’t need a million confusing options, you need the right tools at the right time. Unlike expensive, complex image editing suites,SnagIt makes everyday screen capture tasks one-click easy.
- Say more with pictures+words. Use an arrow to direct attention. Add a text callout to explain clearly. Apply ready-made objects from the menus…and your picture is worth 1,000 more words!
- Look like a pro. Make your screenshot pop with a drop shadow. Give it perspective, spotlight an area, or add other nifty effects.
- Convey complex ideas simply. Combine multiple images, callouts, shapes, and clip art stamps into a rich and detailed information graphic.
- Have fun! Add a speech balloon to that photo of your cat.
Share – send captures where they need to go…instantly!
- Yes, you can save your captures in all the common—and a few uncommon—image formats. But with SnagIt’s free output accessories you can do so much more!
- Collaborate in a flash. Click a button to send a screen capture by email, AIM, or Skype.
- Be social. Share screenshots on Flickr. Post images directly to your blog. Publish to your Web site via FTP. No technical degree required!
- Get projects done quicker. Embed images directly into your Microsoft Office projects, MindManager map, or OneNote page.
Organize – SnagIt keeps track, so you don’t have to
- Save nothing…save everything. SnagIt stores every capture automatically and keeps the most recent visible. A huge timesaver!
- Find your stuff. Whether or not you saved it, find that capture later with the new visual search pane. Remember just one detail—like the approximate date or the Web site you captured—and find your capture instantly.
- Get organized (if you want to). As you capture images for next month’s big project, tag them with “big project” or set the “Important” flag. No need to save anything in folders…just come back next month and view all your big project files with a click!
What’s New in version 2021 for MacOS ?
- Added new Magnify Quick Styles
- Can now directly open Themes from the Asset Store
- Transparent Fill and Eraser are working again
- Expanding and shrinking Template sections now stretches and contracts background elements
- Grab Text and Edit text are now supported in Spanish and Portuguese
- Adjusted the width of the Snagit Capture preset hotkey controls
- When reverting to you original capture, Cut Out tool uses are also now reverted
- Removed an unnecessary warning when downloading Templates from the Snagit Asset Store
- When re-ordering Template steps in the Image from Template workflow, Snagit is no longer hiding the caption input boxes
- Fixed a drawing issue when Edge, Border, and Shadow effects were used together
- Can now Flip an image in Editor horizontally and vertically
- Fixed an issue that could make the Properties panel look out of order when using the Simplify tool with an image with no colors
- Resizing an image in a drop zone will no longer scroll Editor unnecessarily
- No longer displaying certain control points for locked objects (e.g., corner control points for rounded rectangles)
- Template section resizing works better with Undo and zooming
- Adjusted a few Template layouts
- Revert to Original no longer breaks being able to swap content between Template steps
- Plenty of localization fixes for French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese
- Fixed a crash on startup that could impact certain computers
- The Simplify tool onboarding window should now only show once
- Empty template drop zones will no longer appear when saving out or copying your image
- Better support for proxy servers during license activation
- Fixed a crash when drawing certain callouts in a specific order
- Fixed some layout issues in Callout and Text tool objects
- Stamps look much better when in images dragged to drop zones
- The Highlight tool now respects the backgound color (much better on darker backgrounds)
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Details & Requirements :
- Full Version Software
- Video Guide – How to setup Included
- Compatibility : macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
- Processor : 2.4 GHz single core processor
- RAM : 4 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk : 400 MB available space.
- Language : English, Deutsch, Français